These pages deal with Satanism mostly seen from a modern perspective, also some organizational articles may be found here.
Not all of these articles are about the Dark Doctrine/Tradition;, but they are of course related and applies to the general subject of this site.
- 1972 fiasco with Aquino, COS, and Mythos writers and their groups (pics). -- by Tani Jantsang
- This is another "archeological dig" throwing light on Aquino's lacking dedication to the CoS as early as 1972, and it also throws light on the Church of Satan book by Aquino. 1972 pictures also provided.
- 1972 Fiasco with the CoS, Mythos writers and their cult groups, and Dr. Aquino who ended up in the middle of something he obviously knew nothing about. -- by Tani Jantsang
- This is another "archeological dig" throwing light on Aquino's lacking dedication
to the CoS as early as 1972, and it also throws light on the Church of Satan book by Aquino.
- Body Pleasure and the Origins of Violence -- by Tani Jantsang, James W. Prescott
- This essay is a abridged version of a 1975 scientific article by US researcher James Prescott, and the message is even more topical now than it was at the time.
- Carnal Reality and Social Darwinism. -- by Hr. Vad
- Some Satanists really amaze me with their utter lack of real knowledge about
evolutionary matters. Read this if you want the inside track on Hobbesian society and how "the tough guys" fit in.
- CoS and ToS -- by Tani Jantsang
- A hard-look comparison and bottom-line view, free of the irrelevancies used to confuse this. This is a new rewritten version.
- Gerber gallery -- by Unknown
- Hymn to Satan -- by Giosue Carducci
- This poem by the Mason Carducci shows Satanists had philosophical forerunners -- this is our tradition! It clearly shows there have been Satanists long time before the more modern proponents.
- Hymn to Satan (heavily annotated) -- by Tani Jantsang, Giosue Carducci
- The hymn to Satan, annotated.
- Ninja gallery -- by Tani Jantsang
- Rationality and Braindamage -- by Hr. Vad
- An article about the possible reasons for the Xtian emphasis on rules and regulation.
How come Xtians have to ban everything, how come they have to have rules and commandments
in order to behave responsibly? Here's an answer based on some neurol
- Satanism and Objectivism -- by Nemo
- Satanism shares similarities with other belief systems, and among them are Ayn Rand's
"Objectivism". However, elegant as Rand's philosophy is, there are also vital
differences between her philosophy and Satanism.
- Satanism, Nazism and Fascism -- by Peggy Nadramia
- Some level headed information about Fascism and Satanism.
- Some Personal Opinions Regarding Satanism And Neo-Satanism -- by Hr. Vad
- Here are some of my personal opinions about just what Satanism is. I kinda take the
idea serious that Satanism is about "man as just another animal". But behaving
naturally may not be a straightforward matter if you grew up in a cage, e.g.
- The Benefits of Blasphemy -- by Metadromos
- What is the role of blasphemy in the Satanist's life, and what personal needs are
served by performing the "Messe Noire" - or Black Mass?
- The Modified Golden Rule Revisited -- by Hr. Vad
- A technical article about the ins and outs of the Modified Golden Rule from the Satanic
Bible. It's a difficult article and you might benefit from knowing "game theory".. It's a companion to the easier Carnal Reality and Social Darwin
- The Nine "Satanic Statements" of the Church of Satan revisited -- by Tani Jantsang
- This is a commentary of the Nine Statements LaVey wrote in The Satanic Bible, as well as a reworking of them in the Dark Doctrine spirit.
- The Nine Satanic Statements of Reality -- by Satanic Comrades
- This is a condensed list of statements about the reality we live in, and it also lays out the basic rules of Satanic existence.
- The Right Wing Left Hand Path -- by Elisabeth Selwyn
- An old Black Flame article about the tired Fascist/Nazist Satanists that keep popping
up. This article primarily deals with the goings on in Britain. Information about people
and organizations, e.g. the ONA, Dark Lily, Austin, Thomas Norris and Magd
- The Temple of Set and LHP -- by Hr. Vad
- There is much confusion about what "Left Hand Path" means and this essay deal with one such confusion.