Conservative Buzzwords: what they say, and what they really mean
1. Globalisation: The process of big business turning America into
a third world country. (See link 1 below)
2. Free Trade: The process of moving good jobs to third world countries.
(See link 2 below)
3. Labour Costs: Your wages and benefits (if applicable).
4. Labour shortage: A situation in a sector where people make a middle
class wage. (See link 4 below)
5. H1-B: A visa type for guest workers to replace Americans with cheap
6. Deregulation: The removal of laws to protect the citizens from the
abuses of big business. (See link 6 below)
7. Laissez-Faire: The complete remove of labour laws, product safety
laws, environmental laws, and workplace safety laws, with the intention of creating
Social Darwinism. (See link 7 below)
8. Unfettered: See "laissez-faire" above.
9. Minimum Wage: An absurdly low wage that would render the worker among
the working homeless. (See link 9 bwlow)
10. Inadequate Compansation: A term misused to describe CEO income.
(See link 10 below)
11. Tax Cut: Reduction in taxes for capital gains, and never on worker
12. Tax Rebate: A lame failed attempt to start the economy by the government
borrowing on itself against your tax return. (See link 12 below)
13. Trade Barrier: Any regulation in a country that regulates business.
(See link 13 below)
14. NAFTA: A trade agreement intended to trade jobs for oil with a side
effect of making America more third world.
15. GATT: A global version of NAFTA with a worse side effect of making
America increasingly third world. (See link 15 below)
16. Liberal: anyone who doesn't buy into all of the above. (See
link 16 below)
Copyright 1995-2003 Satanic Comrades
Visit: Satanic Reds